Video Editing Glossary
Exporting an MP4
Exporting your video project as an MP4 file is a common task in video editing. MP4 is a popular video format that is widely supported by many devices and platforms. To export your video as an MP4 file, follow these steps:
- Select the sequence or timeline that you want to export.
- Go to the File menu and select Export.
- Choose the format as MP4 and select the output destination.
- Adjust the settings as necessary, such as resolution, frame rate, and bitrate.
- Click Export and wait for the process to finish.
Once the export is complete, you can use the MP4 file for various purposes, such as uploading to a video hosting platform, sharing with others, or playing on your device.
It’s important to note that the export settings can affect the quality and size of the MP4 file. For example, a higher resolution and bitrate can result in a larger file size but better quality. Therefore, you should choose the settings that suit your needs and the intended use of the video.
For more information on exporting videos, check out this guide from Adobe Premiere Pro.